We know, these sizzling burgers shown on TV at the right time makes us crave for immediate satisfaction, so we created a good healthy fast food alternative. We dream that someday fast food chains – maybe brand new ones – will be serving healthy nutritive and delicious foods at a value meal price. Why not?
Healthy Fitness Vegan Recipe for 🍔 4 patties
* 1 can or 15 oz (434g) of cooked chickpeas, drained of all liquid and rinsed
* 1 scoop of Mean Green Mix @apuntadearepa * 1 egg or vegan substitute for eggs
* 1 tsp cumin powder
* 1 tsp ground black pepper
* 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
* Salt to taste
* Optional: 1 carrot, grated * To build the burger:
* Ezequiel bread * Tomato
* Spinach * Vegan mayonnaise or avocado * Vegan cheese
1. Drain and rinse the chickpeas and put them into a food processor with the garlic, Mean Green Mix from @apuntadearepa, salt, and pepper. Slightly process to obtain a rough paste then add the carrot, egg, and process briefly until evenly mixed but slightly rugged.
2. Form the mixture into thick patties. Brush each side with oil or use oil spray. Then place the parties in a non-stick pan or cast iron skillet (my fav option), cover with the lid and cook it until golden both sides. Serve the burgers on Ezequiel bread with tomato, avocado, and vegan cheese.